The popular Barbie girl who has more than 25 thousand views per day on Snapchat has revealed to his followers that he will be getting married on Sunday.
He wrote:
I am sorry guys bobrisky is getting married on Sunday this is just between I and bae wait for ur bride on Sunday.
Recall a few days ago when  Bobrisky, said he forgiven Nina
He wrote;
Nina, I wish u success in life trust me. I’m not fighting u or angry with u. I just wanna excuse myself from unwanted drama. I can still remember the very day I saw u on my screen. I was like omg I Nina of Big Brother Naija has apologized to Bobrisky after they fell out because she began working with his arch-enemy, like dis girl she is free and nice with everybody in the house.
I decided within myself to love u and campaign for u throughout your stay in the house. I fought a lot of people who cal u names such as whore, dumb etc. No one is perfect. We all learn everyday so let nobody judge anyone.
Because of u I dm @realmercyaigbe to pls put u on her page. I can remember when I dm her she was in USA immediately she posted ur picture, I was so surprise she posted so fast because I and mercy have never talk or seen before.
It was because of u mercy and I talk today. Even @toyin_abraham also posted u after I went to her house to cry to her that I don’t want u home home now. Toyin is Tobi fan but she posted it for me because she love me. The way I disturb @tontolet has no part 2 lol.
I call her every minutes to make sure she love u too. All dis is pure love I have for everyone who need help. At some point my dad called me and ask me y do i love Nina dis much ? Because he saw how i came out to make t-shirt for u to campaign.
It all good Nina I have nothing against u my dear enjoy ur new fame ?. Lastly Nina not everybody who smile at u love u pls be careful. ??