HOW I WAS KIDNAPPED A DAY TO MY BIRTHDAY NOVEMBER 11



After church service that hot Sunday afternoon, went waiting for a tricycle but none seem to stop not until a man walked up to me looking for directions but I told him I'm not from opolo I only worship there ,in the middle of our convo another guy walked in and before I could know it I was in a car with 3 MEN but I didn't say anything, I knew deep down that this isn't me but couldn't speak out,they said I should go to my house and get the valuables-money,phones,laptops etc and I went to my house took my dad,bro and my phone but my parents was at home so I couldn't get hold of there ATM and my bros laptop because his room was locked.I went to them and gave them all I can get and they started driving, I was still in the car but ain't saying anything we even got to a police check point....spent some minutes there but didn't say a thing.....He started driving again,we got to a place and I over heard one of the guy telling the other two to go and get the oil and that he'll take me inside,then we came out and the other men went to get the oil.The man took me to a Bush and lo and behold that was when I knew something was wrong with me-then I remembered I'm standing on a solid Rock that's immovable, untouchable, a rock that never fails,I started speaking in tongues,the man started using a leaf to round my head,after that he said he wants to have sex with me or better still I should allow him put his finger in my private part but I didn't answer him I was still praying then he received a phone call from the other two men asking him if I'm praying and he said-YES then they told him to quickly bring me outside and he did then they gave me Transport to go home.... Saw a lady and asked where I was and she said its IMBIAMA......wow,isn't God Great?....when you take His business serious He's gonna take all that concerns you seriously.

Came home and saw my parents,siblings and neighbours crying,they said I haven't been out that long that something might have happened to me but indeed I serve a Faithful God.Its the Period Friends,be careful not everyone will be this Lucky....indeed Grace Differs.
YOU WILL NEVER DIE YOUNG!