Wall Zee Wrote;

*** I NEED TO GRANT SOME PRESS INTERVIEWS TO CLEAR THE AIR ON THE BMAA2018 CYPHER GRAND PRIZE CONTROVERSY ***

I am very disappointed and wowed to be degraded by someone I respect and call my friend, someone I have shown so much love to before he attained his present position in life, a poor man is also a human being, you should learn to treat people right Mr Miebi Albert sir, nobody knows tomorrow, friends don’t destroy the image of their friends for their own selfish reasons, especially in public.

With that said, the best BMAA2018 CYPHER was to be given the sum of #100,000 at the BMAA ALL WHITE NOMINEES PARTY, however Comr. Miebi Albert refused to take our calls the previous week and never showed up at the NOMINEES PARTY.

This was the singular reason the BMAA made up the excuse of voting to cover up the lapses of Comr. Miebi Albert by shifting the declaration of the winner to the main event.

We called severally again after the NOMINEES PARTY and he still didn’t take our calls, only to show up at noon on the day of the event to tell me he would not be present at the event, as he was to go to Toru-orua that day.

That was the point I and my team decided to put a hold on the cypher issue as we had even greater pressing issues to handle and put in place at the main event that night, though we knew it would speak ill of our brand and we expected the outburst by El Vidal as a result of that, we are even surprised only  El Vidal has spoken about it thus far lol. That’s on a lighter note.

Fast forward, I was shocked to see him at the event that night. I generously gave him a special table to seat and hoped he felt at home.

With all due respect and love Mr Miebi Albert my bosom friend, if you are indeed interested in keeping to your word as true men do, it is not late to declare the winner cypher and present them with their prize as you promised.

You said you were sure I would eat the money, that is really laughable, ever since we became friends, have I ever eaten your money before? Or have I defrauded you in any way before? You told us that out of the #250,000 you pledged, #100,000 should be for the cypher, while #150,000 should be used to take care of some pressing issues the organization complained to you about.

On behalf of the BMAA Organization, I want to sincerely and humbly apologize to every participant of the BMAA CYPHERS 2018 from Team Khalif Da Cypha, to Team Eddieroll, Team Venom Barz, Team Ring Leaders, Team Heavyweights, etc., about the way things turned out. If we were financially independent as we hope to be next year, we will never had put you through this degradation, neither would we have gotten this public embarrassment by just another politician.

All we preach is peace, quality, growth, togetherness and love. We love you Comr. Miebi Albert, and can only wish you well.

Thank you.
Wisdom Walter Baralade
(CEO BMAA Organization)