Busty actress, Cossy Ojiakor while reacting to the acquisition of a private jet by Apostle Suleman, the founder of the Omega Ministries International called him ‘my friend before before’ in a local parlance meaning an old friend.
People have raised eyebrows about her revelation made on Instagram yesterday considering how much she wallows in obscenities while Apostle Suleman is a Christian cleric expected not to be equally yoked with ‘unbelievers’.
She went ahead to insinuate that Apostle Suleman who dealt with a s*x scandal some years ago which a multi-million naira vehicle was promised her.
She posted a picture of the fiery preacher with the caption below:
Cheiii see my friend before before ….he done upgrade finish…. congrats on your plane ooo. I done give up on that range ooo @daddyfreeze tell your padi padi that I still dey Royal hahahha Pls free me… if u think he can kill me then I die …. all die na die…but I can’t come and kill myself with jealousy… #karma”