Naira Marley hasn’t left it late to respond to the car theft allegation news that has quickly spread all over internet like wild fire.

The “Soapy” singer who was just recently accused of stealing a car alongside his brothers has taken to his Twitter to quickly play down the rumour and allay the fear of his followers. The singer has revealed it probably is high time he started to post some of the luxury items he owns so everyone could know hoe rich and buoyant he his.
He wrote; “Car theft?? ???? maybe I need to post my bentley, Porsche or benzo. If u lot like try stain my name from today till tomorrow I will still be the next president and who’s adeyemi fashola aka Naira Marley.  Another free promo I’m guessing.”
See post below:



Car theft?? 😂😂😂😂 maybe I need to post my bentley, Porsche or benzo. If u lot like try stain my name from today till tomorrow I will still be the next president and who’s adeyemi fashola aka Naira Marley.
Another free promo I’m guessing
2,734 people are talking about this