Fast rising artist Karaokey made an appreciation post for all those that have contributed to his musical career lately. He also said he will be dropping a song before 2019 runs out.

He Wrote "A MILLION MORE REASONS TO PUSH HARDER

To everyone who has been supportive of our little efforts, may God bless you. 
You've all added color and meaning to what we do, and trust me when I say words can't express how grateful I am towards the love you've shown to me over these past few years.

With the few of you who "die ontop my matter" we've been able to gain grounds and break into places.
You've given me the belief that I don't need the crowd, and that has actually been a major key in my progress lately.

Honestly,  I appreciate every single one of you ❤️💯 🙏.

One more song before we round up the year, and this one is very special to me"