Louisa, the lady who accused Nollywood actor Ramsey Nouah, has given an update on the issue.

Louisa had earlier took to Twitter to call out Ramsey Noah over non-payment for service rendered on Living in Bondage movie production.
Louisa, a graphic designer, said she was not paid – only for her to find her designs being used after watching the movie.
Her story, however, got the attention of veteran actress, Kate Henshaw, who defended her colleague.
Kate said;
“Good morning Louisa. Trust you are well. I was tagged on your thread this morning. I can say I know @Ramseynouah_to a certain extent. He is not that type of person.
“I have spoken to Ramsey and I hear someone has reached out to you.”
However, few minutes later, Louisa confirmed she has been contacted and compensated. See Tweet Below:-