🎧  Want to Upload your song to   Yencityjamz.com?
WhatsApp Us - +2349036916336
Gmail - Yencityjamz@gmail.com
Call - +2347050616427


I must thank and appreciate you for all the support shown towards me thus far, I still hope to be of help to you when I am needed. Below is my new single and I need your support once again to help push my dreams. South south rapper YAWNG BOSS comes through on this brand new song “I FORGOT TO LOVE YOU” produced by Smart P Classic & engineered by SlimKelz. The title of the song which also doubles as the title is his forthcoming album introduces us to a new side of the talented rapper who hardly tackles themes about women, love and relationships in his music, surprisingly he embarks on this journey in this new song with nicely delivered rhythm and melody which drives home his message of love & regret.

Twitter & Instagram: @yawngboss775



DOWNLOAD MUSIC