The Rnb star Quiries clears the air, that him calling Jovin's Oguaja song wack is a mere misconception of what he actually meant.


In His Words:

“I don’t know why they’re getting everything wrong.

 I didn’t even insult his song 

I only used it as a line to complete my diss to someone 

And everyone thinks I am calling Jovins track WACK 

I can’t do that naw.. I grew up listening to Jovin, slimkelz, lex, payper and the rest and I haven’t heard any wack songs from these guys.

Me saying that best man is looking like the song OGUAJA doesn’t mean I’m calling mr JVN’s track WACK

A lot of people see OGUAJA job as wack 

Yeah! To be honest. I’ve done that a lot of times too And when my fans sees me doing it they start snapping telling me they gonna post it and we all laugh

People call the job wack 

But I didn’t call him or his track wack I only used the song tittle and his name on it just to splice my diss up.


JVN and I aren’t mate 

I respect him a lot even if we don’t do the same kinda music. So people shouldn’t mistake what I said for something else”