After Rnb act QUIRIES called  Jovin's Oguaja song wack, alot of facebook users have come out to blast the young Rnb Singer.


Alot of users said he's not suppose to call out Jovin because Jovin is ahead of him in the game.


While some rained series of insult on the Rnb star, telling him that is song is not what people wants to listen to and to crown it all songs by Quiries are always sorrowful.


Check out Comments Below;


Naty Jacob:

Quiries odoko u feel too proud always with ur lizard head 🙄🙄🙄🙄


Brandy Ricch:

Jovin 

You gats beat this boy

I swr

Ona no be mates seff


Katleho Ethan:

 I am no fan of Jovin buh to be frank, Since I come bayelsa naim I dey hear oguaja by Jovin, both for party and house. Na now now as I see this post niam I dey go look your profile, your songs have listened on audio mack. Piece of advice. Respect those ahead of you. Your songs are not even the type of songs people want to hear.

Jovin dey give us the party vibes...your songs are sorrowful songs bro. So chill niggur. Your still 10 steps behind Jovin. Na for facebook i dey know you. Asin just now now now niam I dey know you. Alright?. So chill.


Domi Six:

See who dey sing funeral songs dey blast another person. When una don manage get 5k friends on facebook... Na go dey talk to una superiors anyhow. 

I just listened to your songs just now now...I just dey fast forward am as if na film I dey watch.

I rather listen to the croaking of frogs than listen to your funeral songs.😕


Prince Heavens Williams:

Make Dem no do you waiting Burna Boy do Mr 2kay oh👊🏿👊🏿


Mimi Jonah:

Oguaja way my papa like and been dey sing that year.

I know that boye use to behave as if he has sense. I don see him comment them for quire's and other people matter and it pretty annoying.


But using jovin song to show how wack the guy is a big privilege to him. For crying out loud oguaja better pass that boy.


I'm disappointed at quiries and as it stand's  i done uncrush am😂😂😂


Kurokemme Dennis:

Oguaja na one of the biggest songs in Bayelsa State. Wetin Quiries dey talk na¿


Gabby Blinq:

Queries oo oo u dey kap o


Rico Baddass:

That song was actually a hit In BY thou...


Ibrahim Zainab:

Oguaja no be wack song, try get sense IDIOT!


Azanah Ernest Ishmael:

If someone has a beef with you ,why not go direct to the person,rather than using that as an avenue to insult someone else ,who is far from the topic above,calling someone song wack 


Lmao we all know jovin song isn’t wack it pulled national attention,the record is there to say it all

Iono what all these bayelsa kids be feeling like 


I don’t even know if there is a music industry in bayelsa sef,y’all be feeling too big with this whole music stuff 


I never hear say Yentown brought up don hit for music,all una own na to de yen ,

Make God punish una,all of una de mad

Music my foot


Lu C KY:

I knw say jovin no go react to this...bro you're mature...and quiris,dat shit u said aint fair bro...u need to apologise


Jodin chermson:

Song way blow na him dey blast 🤦