Rnb music act "Quiries" has blasted Jovin's Oguaja song, the vocalist said the song is wack.

Quiries called out a Facebook user known as Bestmann Boye, the Rnb star said he (Bestmann Boye) should stop being all up on his businesses and also stop commenting nonsense on posts related to him.

While calling out the Facebook user, Quiries also likened Bestmann to Jovin's 2015 Oguaja song, WACK.


In His Words:


“Mr @BestmanBoye if you have an issue with me please call me up and stop bitching around Facebook am not a baby don’t be scared of me. And one last thing..

*Stop being all up on my businesses

*Stop commenting nonsense on “QUIRIES RELATED POST”. 

*Stop that little baby shit you do you’re not a girl. Oh wait are you in love with me? 

I’ve gone through your Facebook profile 

*The way you stood on your profile picture, WACK 

*The kinda wrapper you like to tie on your waist, WACK 

*You look like jovin’s song “OGUAJA” back in 2015, WACK! 

And  there’s nothing I could compare your stupid little ass with. Oh Wait! Wait, hold on.. I never finish... I’ve noticed the energy been mad fake from you my nigga! But please please get the fuck out of any page on line that has  to do with QUIRIES  and go make some money son

I am too young to give you lessons -but if your lecturers are not getting paid enough to teach you, then I think I need to give you one.


Call me if you think you have an issue with me 

Stop messing up on posts related to me 

I’m not your baby, son”