After fast rising Artiste, Tari Yuppie said Quiries & Lil Tush are not suppose to perform in Village shows, cause of their kind of Music. Alot of people reacted and commented to what Yuppie said.

Lad known as Jason Reborn on the popular Facebook platform (A supposed upcoming Artiste) might have just made a comment to provoke the Rnb Singer, Quiries. Replying to Yuppie' s post, Jason said Yuppie does not have sense, he went on to ask: is Lil Tush & Quiries God?

8 hours later, the Rnb star Quiries replied Jason's comment, he said Jason is senseless and that he (Quiries) is not like Lil Tush that is quiet, if Jason talks any rubbish about him on any post that he sees, he will beat him till he can't walk again.


In Quiries' Words:


"Jason Reborn you no get sense at all 


Make I no even answer u 

I no be LilTush when quiet o guy if u talk rubbish abt me for any post I see am 

If I jam u I go beat u till u no go fit walker again 

So if u wan Mumu Better calculate cause no be everybody Dey like see nonsense shey you Dey get? So before you start to talk nonsense just make sure say u no Dey relate am to me cus this 2021 I go put idiots like u for komkom so use ur head"


See Post Below;