🎧  Want to Upload your song to Yencityjamz.com?
WhatsApp Us - +2349036916336
Gmail - Yencityjamz@gmail.com
Call - +2347050616427




Life has been something out of a movie , I have learnt so much about so many things , responsibility shock hit me so hard , thankful for life , experiences and everyone I’ve come to know along the way ..the past 5 years have been incredibly eventful , help me celebrate my mother. she brings and sees the good  in me and supported and still is supporting my dream even when everyone saw me as a bad egg and also I’m forever grateful to everyone on this journey with me till this point, despite my flaws and mistakes. ADELEKE MONEY is a reflect of my simple wishes in life.


  • Artist: Lil Tush
  • Genre: Afrobeats
  • Producer: Anicks Amos
  • Released: 2021
  • Duration: 03:59