The Etelernse signed musical act Jayce flames up and made a song with a colleague, Demitee which is Produced by Diamhorn The Ultimate Producer.
"Afterall" was his first official song he released under the Indie Label Etelernse Records and after then he was off the scene but now he is back in the game with a new song titled "Lyfe" featuring Demitee.
In the song Jayce is saying how one had to survive on his or her own as a growing up kid and also employs Demitee for some portrature.
He also said on an exclusive interview with Etelernse media that he sang the song LYFE to encourage himself, loved ones, family and friends.
These were his words: " Growing up I had a nice life... but life started to hit me hard towards my final years in the university... a time where I knew I had to hustle to take care of myself... I realized most people do not actually care about you and they are only around when you have something to offer... I sang this song to encourage myself and others about life... They say heaven helps those who help themselves, do not wait for someone to push you, you can do it on your own, never give up, you do not have to rely on anyone to get a better life... When you believe you can do it... God turns it to reality !!!"


  • Artist: Jayce, Demitee
  • Genre: Afrobeats
  • Producer: Diamhorn
  • Released: 2021
  • Duration: 03:47



DOWNLOAD MUSIC

CLICK HERE FOR LYRICS