Yentown Rapper, Jodin Chermson's 'TALKU TALKU' song that was released last year 2020 is actually a beef song for Yentown's Rnb singer, Quiries.

Recall that the two had a beef last year August 2020. The beef started when Rnb singer, Quiries told Jodin to stop dropping songs without promotion After he announced that he will be dropping a brand new song (Click Here).

The duo exchanged abusive words, they were not in good terms ever since the beef occurred. After two months, Rapper Jodin Chermson released a brand new song in November, titled 'Talku Talku'. On the track Jodin used Lyrics like;


"Them go talku talku this

Them go talku talku that

Bad people make you leave me like that.


They talk shi* but steady me I Dey flush am

Them no like my song, but when E drop na them dey rush am


Haters say na me wey them wan to dey chase

I like promotion not knowing say na money nai be the case"



Listen To The Song, Click HERE