Bayelsan Songstress & the self acclaimed Queen of Melody, Ini Golden has celebrated her boyfriend, Slimkelz as he celebrates his birthday.

Ini Golden went emotionally, while celebrating him, she also revealed that her Boyfriend made her strong and made her the person she have always wanted to become, despite her mood swings, he tolerated her.


In Her Words;


" Hmmmm... I don't even know where to start from.😅 This guy sha...🙈🙈 I  just wanted to play him and run cuz I was scared he was gonna Use me and dumb me too but  unfortunately NO....

 love Arrested both of us and sent us to Life Imprisonment 😸😸 love is wicked  buh also the most beautiful and  sweetest feeling in life  especially when you're with the right person. 


You tolerate my mood swings, my tantrum

 (Hot Temper) and pull me up when i'm Down. You're not just a boyfriend buh a best friend, someone I can always Lean on and share my problems with ... ,🥺🥺


😩 I wish you could see me before you came into my life. I was a girl who hid her face from every stage, a girl who backed of from taking any challenge, a girl who took life as it came to her. But not anymore. You made me strong, you made me the person I always wanted to become but never thought I could.  You're a God sent, am so lucky to have you.. ☺️☺️  Thank you for coming into my life and thank you for being 'you'.  Am ready to be with you in every turn of Life, every moment of Happiness, Till we make it big together and Grow old together.I love you 💖  Happy Birthday to the hero ✊🏼💪😉🥳🎈🎉 of my life. Happy Cake 🎂 day to the Yentown Mayor  👑"