Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, launched her book titled ‘A Toast to Life’.The event which took place in Lagos on Sunday was star-studded as different celebrities graced the occasion.
The book, which chronicles her triumph over adversity in life, revolves around Surviving, Broken Relationships, Single Parenthood and Starting Afresh.
On surviving, the thespian said: “We usually don’t know how strong we are until being strong is the only option we have. In terms of surviving tragedy and war, sometimes I think my strength may just be supernatural because I have no idea how I went through all that without giving up on life. The human capacity for survival is awesome. To me, survival can be summed up in three words, NEVER GIVE UP”.
Juliet Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian/Liberian mother. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4PLAY.