Cardi B is coming for the people who say they won’t take advice on politics from a stripper, and explaining has been concerned about the government for some time. The rapper took to Instagram – in a now deleted video – where she explained she was trying to keep it professional “but y’all were coming for me on my last video.” Cardi takes issue with people telling her to stay out of politics. She continues, “First thing first … I’m not telling people to get educated on these candidates for clout.” She says she is doing just fine with her getting 100,000 new followers every couple days, her music is selling and shows sold out. Cardi said, “I’ve been doing this for a hot minute, preaching about politics since I hate crooked teeth.” She pointed out she often talks about it on her Instagram live videos. She talked about how she did a whole concert last year that was dedicated to mid-term elections.