Yesterday an upcoming Artiste by name, LQG accused Bayelsan Songstress, Kerrie of defrauding him, the singer said after he paid her for a collaboration, She blocked him.

Kerrie has come out to clear the air, she said LQG paid her long time ago, if she wanted to defraud him, She would have blocked him long time ago.

She also revealed that, they were suppose to record the song this last Sunday, because of her tight schedule. The singer lack manners, that's why I blocked him, she added.


In Her Words;


"Most of you with your dumbass brain will be talking rubbish

Wen u know nothing

This dude this fool again 

Has paid me long time ago 

Like over a week now 😑

So if I wanted to block him it would have been 

Immediately after the payment

But I dey very busy 

We suppose record am this Sunday

But no way cause I was busy 

I try to explain to this fool again yesterday

He start to dey talk to me anyhow 

You no go come disrespect me cause we want do song 💯😤

So I had to block him yesterday because of his stupidity

So if your trying to spoil my image 

Or to use me gain fame go on 

As for any of una wey dey open una smelling mouth type nonsense na Una and God"