Bayelsan Rapper, Jodin Chermson has taken to Social media to celebrate his Girlfriend 'Ayibaokpo Tee' on her birthday.

Jodin revealed that, Tee is the only girl his heart beats for & knowing her has been a blessing to him. He also said, he has never felt so comfortable in a relationship since he was born, he tagged his current relationship with Tee as the best.


In His Words;


"Today is a QUEEN'S birthday 

Happy birthday to AYIBAOKPO TEE the only girl my heart beats for, knowing you has been a blessing to me I really appreciate everything you have done for me, the sacrifices you have made for me as well.

 I really wanna say a very big thank you for coming into my life. At first I thought I will never love again, but you gave me a very good reason to love.

I have never felt so comfortable in a relationship since I was born, this relationship am into is the best relationship ever.

Words can't really explain how much I love you, and am proud to say that you are the only woman I have in my life, thank you for always motivating me.

Good women are really hard to find I feel blessed to have you in my life, Can't wait for us to get married and have our kids .

 

The only tea I drink now is AYIBAOKPO TEE 

Stay blessed 

Keep wining 

Wish you heavens best

More money to your account

Wish you every thing good that life brings 


BE HAPPY MY LOVE 😘💓"