Fast rising young act, LQG has called out Bayelsan female Artiste, Kerrie for Defrauding him.

According to LQG, he was working on a brand new track, so he decided to feature the Bayelsan Songstress, he told her about it, she demanded for a particular amount, so they negotiated and agreed on a particular amount. LQG sent her the money, after sending Kerrie the money, She refused to turn up for the recording of the song countless times. After been dismayed, the young artiste decided to inbox her, he told her that if she's not doing the song with him, she should send him back his money, Kerrie called him a fool & Blocked him on Facebook.


In His Words;

"E get one song wey I be feature her, and she come say I go give her 5k so I come beg her say abeg make I give u 3k. She come agree with me finish and I come send her the money, so now to go record the song she dey carry me dey play like say I be her junior brother because I respect her

So I come inbox her say watsup na why u dey do me like this, this girl get mind block me because I talk say make she send me my money back and fuck off

She said am a fool and still block me"