Big Awards 2021 Next Rated Artiste, Demitee has fired shots on all the artistes that said he does not deserve the Next Rated Award.

Demitee Made random posts all over his social media, he talked on how he got endorsed by Headies nominee, Payper Corleone, Mr 2kay etc and people still think that he does not deserve the Award.

Quiries who was also nominated in the Next Rated category alongside Ini Golden, Vickijazz, Koko Icon, Dezzi checkz & Demigod Yslcalled out the Organizers of the Award (Gist Yentown), he said that the award was not transparent, alot of people that won awards dont deserve it.

After Quiries made his post, Demitee Made random posts like;


"See all those bad belle people wey dey come this fb Dey talk anyhow one day una cup go full! Invest in your career and stop looking for free promo! Hustle make money no come here dey discourage people wey really wan make am! Una father!"


"I’ve been too quiet on this app...with all the shots been fired at me and my label #MoonRecords 

We’re the biggest in this city no cap 🧢 

We gon put this city on the map 🗺 📌 wait & see🔥"


"One on one live freestyle with your so called best RnB I’ll beat his ass anytime...bring your best afrobeats artist too! YES I SAID IT🔥

I put 100k on my ass! Anytime any day let’s go!"


"Where were y’all when back in 2016 when I was begging for my songs to be heard? I can count on a few who help!! The rest f**k off!"


"Got recommendations from Mr 2KAY OPPO Payper Corleone L M Z also incoming collaborations lots of other Ogs outta this country!!! and you’re still in this state getting pissed for now getting an award??"


"They envy because they’ve been in this state for decades with no progress and it hurts to see the youngins doing better!! 

#RealMatters"


"Tired off all this crap here...a lot of transactions go down on the low and you come here on Facebook to say trash!! You don’t even have active Twitter fanbase!!"


"Got a lot of respect for the Ogs but a lot of Em acting like b**ches now cuz they see the youngins winning!!

The hate is real!! I repeat the hate is real!!"


"Appreciate those who invest in their craft!! We live in a country full of Corruption!!

Nobody holy pass!"


"Checked your the numbers and monthly listeners you’re not even doing as good as you think!!"


"I have a lot of acts I want to work with but these bloggers keep on causing silly controversies!! Publicize us positively not negatively!!"


"Let the big boys talk from now on I’m on y’all asses!!"


"NEXT RATED! No cap 🧢 

Come get it from me if you feel you’re worthy of it!"


"Talk about hits?? We did them back to back! You don’t have my songs on your playlist, then update it!!"


"Spent a lot of racks in the clubs each time #MOONRECORDS pull up!! Yet none put us on for a tour!! 

Where’s the love & Support?"

Come Get It From Me If You Feel You’re Worthy Of It – Demitee Fires Shot At Quiries