Bayelsan Rnb act, Quiries just called out Gist Yentown for playing tricks in their just concluded Big Awards.

According to Quiries, people that took the award serious by sharing links 24hours did not get any award, rather, awards were given to people that never posted there voting links and never cared about it.

He also said that Sodapresh is the best alternative Artiste in the city, the Award of 'Alternative song of The Year' would have been given to Sodapresh instead of Dezzi Checkz.


In His Words;

"I am grateful for the AWARD Gist Yentown 

But I thought this whole thing is by voting??? So...whats up??? you guys said this whole thing is by voting but most of the people when win some of them no even share links 

Them no even give a fuck one fuck sef about your award 

Most people even called it bullshit and said them no send but them win plenty awards 


I have screenshots of more than 600 timelines 

Nobody share links reach me for this FACEBOOK app 

I share links to people so tey people even beg me to stop to dey disturb their timelines


I shared BEST EP ALBUM to over 1,340 different people on Facebook

I fucking shared Rookie to Joyner Lucas 's page here on fb ... 

I shared to Chris browns song writer Eric Bellinger 's page and he even had to message me on IG and asked me what I am doing to push cause he went through my IG and saw that am working really hard over here and then y'all are giving me list of people that are not supposed to be there bro wtf Sodapresh Soultracer  is the best alternative artist and then what the fuck happened?? 

See ehn last last na who get money dey win award, am not being ungrateful but most of the winners no even put head for this thing at all... Una just dey give award to people  wey dey use money do everything  and people wey no even send una award 


One thing about me is that I appreciate anything no matter how small it is 

No matter what people say about it as long as it's something you're trying for, I'd do my best to try for it too  but today you guys just showed me that being faithful and fair, real and legit is bullshit 😂


But sha we bless God 

Thank you very fucking much 🙂🙏


Anybody when wan talk rubbish for my post make him just better keep quiet move. If you support FALSE results omor me i dont support


So say whatever you want but I just told a fat truth here!"