A Lagosian by name Tboy YM on Facebook shared a shocking story on how he came back to live after been dead 2 days ago.

According to him he collapsed in his place of work, he was rushed to the hospital, suddenly he slept off, he saw himself in another world.

He miraculously came back to Life, After his encounter.


In His Words;


"This can only be God,after 2days professional doctor confirm me dead d supernatural doctor of all doctors send me back to life oh God dis can only be u n u alone.🙏😭

It all happen on Wednesday evening at my working place, I was working suddenly I fell down n when I open my eye I saw my self at hospital bed with drip in my hand,doctor was asking me sir wat are u thinking to dis level of ur BB n I couldn't say a word was just looking at him n after some minute he told d nurse to allow me to sleep small d next thing I saw myself in another world dey all putting on white garment n I was trying to ask everybody pls wat am I doing here nobody is answering me n i sat down in a place crying for help n someone came to me n said young man u are a dead person n I said God forbid I can't die bcos I promise my mum n girlfriend good living, D man shake head n he said to me u don't need to cry ur time as not yet come, go back to d earth n fulfil ur destiny n when i open my eye i saw myself in hospital bed with white clothe on my face n cotton wood in my nose,a nurse walk in n ran away den doctor came in n say Glory be to God dis can only be God's miracle n started explaining to me dat yesterday making it 2days u av give up,😭 we are just trying to get to ur family through ur phone, dats how dey show me all d pictures dey have snap me😭😭😭. Lord I thank u for ur grace ,Lord I give u all d glory,Lord thank u for bringing me back to life 🙏😭.dis can only be u,u deserve all n all from me"