The talented Artiste, Reckony was on his way to Warri, Delta state with some friends, for an interview on Kpoko Fm. The singer was driving his car, when some police men stopped him.

They tagged him and his friends a Yahoo Boys, after much questioning & arguments, they gave the singer a slap, Siezed their phones, Car key & took them to their Van.

After many hours, they released the singer & his friends.

The singer was so disappointed by their act, so he called them out on social media & also called the appropriate authorities to put them in order.


In His Words;

Omo these guys stop me for Warri sapele road oh, me with my Guys and I Dey explain to dem say I Dey horry go “kpoko.Fm” for interview say I don almost late already,,, Omo instantly nai dem change am for me with slap oh, tag me YahooBoy collect our phones dem with my car key put us for van... Omo today Dem show Us small power sha,, but na normal thing.. We don see am tire...las las Dem free Us.